Grilled pineapple and goya salad with Tulip Quick Bites
- 25 min
- 2 people
- 8.8 oz Tulip Quick Bites
- 0.4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 pineapple
- 1 goya (bitter melon)
- 1 red onion
- 0.2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small bunch chives
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wooden skewers
- Cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple, peel, slice into rings and remove the cores with a pineapple corer.
- Split the goya and toss with pineapple, oil and crushed garlic.
- Drain the Tulip Quick Bites and put them on skewers. Baste with chili sauce and bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180°C / 350°F.
- Grill the pineapple and goya in a pan for 3 minutes on each side, then cut into small pieces.
- Mince the chives and coriander and toss with the pineapple and the goya. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place in a bowl and top with the hot skewers of Tulip Quick Bites. Serve right away.