Feta & Olives Saladwith Jamonilla®
- 15 min
- 4 people
- 12 oz Tulip Jamonilla®
- 3.5 oz feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Green pickled chilies
- Black olives
- Vegetable oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lamb's lettuce (a handful)
- Slice the Jamonilla® into thin strips.
- Make a bowl of crushed breadcrumbs and coat the strips in breadcrumbs and freshly ground pepper.
- Heat some olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add the Jamonilla® and cook until it caramelizes and turns golden brown.
- Slice feta and green pickled chilies and cut the olives in halves.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Mix the breaded Jamonilla®, olives, feta, and peppers in a bowl and drizzle the homemade dressing.
Swaps and substitutions
If you’re making this salad in the summer, consider adding some of the vegetables that are in season. On a hot summer day when you are craving something fresh add tomatoes, cucumber, green bell pepper, red onions, and avocado. These vegetables will make the salad even more filling.